ARENA2036 hosts the Stuttgart Conference on Automotive Production in 2022 in cooperation with the Institute for Control Engineering of Machine Tools and Manufacturing Units (ISW) of the University of Stuttgart.
SCAP is a forum that invites scientists and researchers to present and discuss their work pertaining to advanced technologies in robotics & automation, logistics, and manufacturing innovations for future automotive production.
The theme of this year’s conference is:
Towards Software-Defined Manufacturing and Resilient Supply Chains
++ Please consider that only papers presented at the conference will be published. ++
Submission documents for LaTeX
Submission documents for Word
TOPICS OF INTEREST
We would like to invite you to submit a conference paper that should address one or more of the following scientific topics:
- Software-Defined Manufacturing
- Resilient Production (in Post-Pandemic Production)
- Data-driven Production & Logistics
- Sustainability in Automotive Production
- User-centered Robotics & Automation
For a more detailed overview of the conference topics, please visit Scientific Topics. The conference proceedings including your revised full papers will be published shortly after the conference with Springer Nature within the ARENA2036 series with an ISBN.
We welcome contributions in the form of long and short papers as well as posters. To strengthen the international profile of the conference, we only accept submissions in English. Proposals can be submitted in the following formats:
- Full papers (7 – 10 pages)
- Short papers (4 – 6 pages)
- Poster papers (up to 3 pages)
All submissions will be peer reviewed by experts of an international scientific committee.
Accepted submissions must be presented at SCAP2022. The length of the presentation depends on your contributions:
- Full papers presentation: 15 min (presentation) + 5 min (Q&A)
- Short papers presentation: 13 min (presentation) + 2 min (Q&A)
- Poster: Posters are to be presented and discussed in a special session.
The on-site event will be held at the ARENA2036 Research Campus, Pfaffenwaldring 19, 70569 Stuttgart, which is located on the University of Stuttgart Campus Vaihingen. About 20 min from Stuttgart Airport and train station.
++ In case the pandemic situation does not allow a secure on-site event, the conference will be held fully virtual.++